Chia seeds are widely known as superfoods. Good source of omega-3, calcium, antioxidants, and fiber. Can be added raw, ground or soaked to drinks, yoghurt, oatmeal, soups, salads, breads, pastries and more.
What are chia seeds?
An edible seed of a flowering plant from the mint family. Chia seeds come in either black or white and are about the same size as sesame seeds. Also called Salba Chia or Mexican Chia.
Chia pudding recipes are incredibly healthy, made with few simple ingredients and easy to make. Perfect for breakfast, snacks or desserts. This has become my go-to breakfast, it’s yummy, creamy and healthy.
The flavour ideas are endless, be creative and experiment different flavours of your choice.
Ingredients: (1 serving)
- Chia seeds – 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- A liquid (milk of your choice) – ¾ cup of non dairy milk
- Toppings and spices – like fresh fruits, nuts, cinnamon, yogurt etc.
- Sweetener – maple syrup or honey
- In a small bowl or jar, put 3 tbsp of chia seeds. Add ¾ cup of milk and sweetener.
- Stir well together, let it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes or even overnight in the fridge.
- Add your favorite toppings, serve and enjoy!
2 thoughts on “CHIA SEEDS / PUDDING RECIPES”
Less food pics, more you pics 🙂